Augment your in-house team with co-managed IT support.
Let us help you manage your day-to-day technical needs and strategic projects.
Don’t ignore that backlog of projects, deal with it (with our help).
Your internal IT team has a lot going on. And the bigger the company, the more likely there is to be a backlog of projects that need to be done, although they aren’t a top priority. But, if you don’t work away at it, the problem goes from being a few small tasks to something unmanageable. Luckily, for those situations, co-managed IT support can help.
Get the support you need, without hiring more staff
Hiring isn’t always an option. And, with most larger organizations, there are hurdles you have to jump over in order to bring on staff. Sometimes, you just don’t have the time needed to make that happen.
Co-managed solutions are the help you need.
With a co-managed IT agreement, you don’t just get an extra employee when you need one. You gain a whole team of experts who can provide a high level of care and support, remove pressure from your internal tech team, and give you more time to focus on your customers.
There are three main ways co-managed solutions help your business:
Eliminating backlog of day-to-day tasks
Co-managed solutions help you take care of all the little daily tech tasks that come up, but can’t get taken care of because your internal team is focused on big picture projects.
Helping with strategic business initiatives
You can tick a few items off your technical to-do list or get help with bigger projects that are helping your business grow.
Giving you more time to focus on your zone of genius
With a responsive, always available tech partner, you no longer have staff trying to solve minor technical problems on their own. They gain back time that can be used to focus on serving your customers.
Why should you consider a co-managed agreement?
Co-managed agreements bring so much more than best-in-class tech support. You gain access to a team of experts with knowledge, hands-on experience, and a deep understanding of the current technology market, as well as thoughts on what the next big thing is.
We can help you:
- Reduce the strain on your internal IT team. Let us handle tasks that take your in-house team away from work that helps you make your customers happy.
- Get faster resolutions of technical issues. We have the capacity to respond to your problems right away. We exist to solve your problems and minimize disruptions in your day.
- Decrease downtime in case of cyberattack. We work fast to restore your business to it’s pre-attack state with as little data loss as possible. If it’s an all-hands on deck kind of situation, we can even work alongside your in-house team to help get you back to business fast.
- Increase coverage and security monitoring. We believe the best approach to cybersecurity is to stop problems as soon as they happen. We provide 24/7 monitoring of your systems to ensure your systems are protected at all times.
- Increase in-house knowledge. We know a lot about technology and how it can help your business. Co-managed solutions are perfect as a way to get consultation and expert level opinions on all your business-focused tech initiatives.
Here’s what a co-managed agreement could bring to your business.
The best thing about co-managed solutions is that each one is tailored to suit the needs of the business. You’re not getting stuck in a one-size-fits-all situation where you’re paying for services that you’re not going to use. You get only what your business needs.
This could include…
When things go wrong, you need to fix it fast. The longer you have to wait around for even the simplest solutions, the less time you can spend doing your job. Or, worse, you end up with employees implementing their own fixes that might let them get back to work, but leave your business open to hackers. You can get Levels 1, 2, or 3 helpdesk services as part of your co-managed agreement. This lets you get resolutions to your technical problems quickly, using methods that are secure. Our technicians are available to help 24/7, via phone, email, or through chat.
Enhanced security practices and monitoring
Security is a constant concern for businesses of all sizes. As companies grow the number of possible attack vectors grow with it. From employees to legacy infrastructure, there are seemingly endless access points to the sensitive data within your company. With a co-managed agreement, you can remove the need to constantly monitor and watch by passing it off to a team of highly trained security experts. Not only can we provide you with round the clock monitoring of your systems, allowing you to take a more practical approach to security, but we can help introduce a security focused approach with your staff.
We offer security training to help ensure that your staff have the most up-to-date knowledge about the current attacks threatening organizations. But, we don’t stop at the theoretical. We can also run hands-on training drills to ensure that your employees know exactly what a phishing attempt looks like when it shows up in their in-box.
Similar to security, the best approach to keeping your network running is with constant monitoring and a proactive approach to solving problems. If you’re only catching network problems when something breaks, then you’re losing out on more productive hours than you need to. 24/7 network monitoring helps you notice problems as they’re starting and fix them before they get too big, minimizing costly downtime.You can get levels 1, 2, or 3 helpdesk services, depending on your needs. And, you can reach us via phone, email, or chat.
Strategy and planning
When you don’t have enough technical staff, it’s easy to spend most of time just trying to keep the lights on and no time at all thinking about the future. In today’s business world, though, if you’re not constantly thinking about what’s next, you’ll lose out to forward thinking competitors. Fortunately, our tech experts love to spend their time learning up the newest and best technology and figuring it out how it can help your business. We work closely with you to learn the ins and outs of your company and it’s tech needs, then we help you figure out the best route to take to implement the cutting-edge solutions that will help your business thrive.We offer security training to help ensure that your staff have the most up-to-date knowledge about the current attacks threatening organizations. But, we don’t stop at the theoretical. We can also run hands-on training drills to ensure that your employees know exactly what a phishing attempt looks like when it shows up in their in-box.
It can be too easy to forget about your website when business is booming, but you shouldn’t. Your website is a critical piece of the puzzle when it comes to landing new customers. They tell people what your company does, helps them understand how you can help, and provides an easy way to contact you.
If even one of these pieces is off, potential customers will wander off in search of someone who clearly explains all these things. We can help you get a responsive, SEO friendly website that demonstrates your authority and helps people see they need your services. We can design, create content, and help you maintain the site.
Telephone and communications infrastructure
Although the internet has taken over the business world, you still need to be able to hop on a call with existing and potential customers. We can help you install or upgrade your communications infrastructure to a modern system designed with your business in mind. It doesn’t matter if you’re using a tried and true wired phone line or implementing a voice over internet protocol (VoIP) setup, we can help.
Getting help for strategic initiatives and projects within your organization
Along with taking care of your daily tech needs, we can help you move forward on the kinds of special projects that come with business growth.
This includes things like:
- Cabling and wiring. As you grow, you’ll often need to expand the network capabilities of your existing space. We’ll help run wires to new workstations and offices to ensure your business has the connectivity you need.
- Office moves. Sometimes when you grow you can’t just run more wire and add new workstations. You need to pack up shop and move to a bigger office. We will make sure that your new office is ready to go when you’re ready to move.
- Data migration. Don’t leave data migration up to your distracted in-house team. We can help you plan, develop, and implement a migration strategy that keeps your confidential business data secure through the entire process.
- Server buildout and upgrades. Let us take the reins on your new server build out projects. We work with you to procure the hardware that best suits your business, install it, and make sure everything is running properly afterwards.