The Account Manager position is a Full-Time, Client-Facing key role in our service delivery offering to one of our largest clients in the healthcare sector. The Account Manager is considered an executive partner to our client and works directly with client C-Suite to understand their business needs and how technology can help them best achieve these needs. The Account Manager also works closely with our internal teams to make sure the client is aligned to business standards through Technology Business Reviews and infrastructure improvement projects. The Account Manager is critical in helping clients mitigate risk and increase productivity.
This position reports directly to the Director of Professional Services. We continue to grow exponentially, and we want to continue to provide our clients with unprecedented, personalized attention and are looking to maintain this high standard as we bring on more clients.
About Homefield IT:
- You’ll work with extremely passionate, driven and experienced technical professionals. This means we recognize (and love) brilliance and hard work. · We are totally focused on learning, growing, and mentoring so that everyone can prosper in their careers and add value to HIT, each other, and our clients.
- Relationships are important to us. We provide the highest levels of customer service and strive to always exceed our clients’ expectations. You will too.
- We love collaborating and working together as a team. You can expect company sponsored events at your location.
- As we’re a small company that has worked hard to create processes and metrics to measure our success, you will be noticed. This means that when you’re doing well, will be noticed. It also means if you’re not working, we’re going to notice.
- Develop strong business relationships with client C-Suite and executives
- Serve as a key point of contact for client decision makers and influencers
- Listen to and understand business goals
- Create and communicate technology strategies which align with client business goals
- Provide quarterly Technology Business Reviews and help guide client decisions around IT
- Make data-driven, high-impact recommendations to client decision-makers
- Create annual IT budgets and proposals for client alignment, strategy, and initiatives
- Work with other internal teams to create and update technical standards to reduce client risk and reactive support time
- Generate non-recurring (project) revenue
- Stay up to date with new products and services which may be of value to clients
- Manage internal teams who support the client
Who You Are:
- Focus on customer service - We are passionate about going above and beyond to provide our customers with excellent service. We expect you to be of the same mindset.
- Demonstrated history of job stability – We invest a lot in our employees. We are looking for candidates who want a career, not a short-term gig.
- Accountability – You are reliable and take responsibility for the tasks assigned to you.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Flexibility to work evenings, nights, and weekends - On occasion, we do require work outside of our standard business hours to accommodate client needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – including the ability to actively listen to clients and fellow employees and to respond appropriately
- Ability to provide high-value technology consulting to businesses and organizations of varying sizes, verticals, and budgets
- Complete understanding of our technology standards and latest industry standards
- Ability to explain complex technical information in layman’s terms – including our technology standards and the technology strategy recommendations that arise from them
- Understanding of business decision-making factors around technology; including risk mitigation, budgeting, and worker efficiency
- Knowledge of the latest trends in IT, especially as they relate to small and mid-sized businesses
- Commitment to self and to team – constantly willing to learn, grow and improve while also remaining humbly confident to coach peers
- Minimum 5 Years Professional Experience with 3 Years Focused in IT (healthcare a huge plus)
- Experience in IT consulting or Line-of-business application consulting
Want to join us?
Send your resume to [email protected]